Beachfront, Stunning Accommodation at
Snells Beach, (for Warkworth & Matakana)
- Relax, enjoy the stunning sunrise and breath-taking crimson sunset from this absolute beach front property.
- No walking to the beach – you’re on the beach here!
- Exquisite beach views from the 2 beautiful rooms.
- Great Place to Stay while visiting picturesque Warkworth (7km) & Matakana (10 km).
- Just 45 minutes from Auckland.
- Snells Beach is a very convenient and easily accessible stop-off point on the way to Bay of Islands or points north, or a destination in its own right.
- Just 15 minutes to the fish sanctuary at Goat Island.
- Scandretts Bay and Scotts Landing just minutes by road.
- Relax with a complimentary bottle of wine on arrival.
- Read and relax on the covered Deck.
- Enjoy a delicious full breakfast on the deck with seasonal produce from the pristine Matakana Valley. And including fresh organic eggs from my Spanish Minorca chickens.
- Dinner, available if booked at $50 per head, includes fresh garden and local produce. Alfresco if the weather permits.
- There is a great variety of local walks, craft shops and markets here within easy reach, whilst providing a quiet restful destination for a few days. Guests stay here to visit the Matakana Wine Trail.
- Relax and soak up the views in the company of Sophie (the genteel dog) or spend time visiting the boutique vineyards. cafes, art galleries or the many walkways that dot this seaside area.
- Enjoy the idyllic environment
- It’s a beach house – relaxed and comfortable, and there’s a welcome here for you!
Call Now For Bookings